- Gym: (with Room 3) - Floor Hockey: passing skills
- Science - final preparations for Waste in Our School presentations
- Music - recorders (preparation for Jack Singer Orchestra trip)
- Math - fractions (Grade 4), division (Grade 3)
- Science outdoors - we picked up litter around the schoolyard and gathered to write personal reflections
- Math - Introduction to IXL.COM - we will be using this both in class and as a homework resource to supplement learning in the classroom.
Ask your child:
- how they plan on demonstrating optimism this week
- nightly reading & spelling practice (quiz on Friday)
- Science - edit and practice scripts for Waste in Our School presentations.
- IXL.COM - ALL students brought home letters to parents, introducing IXL (which we will be using for a 30-day trial). Please read them with your child. Students are to complete the ADDITION modules (C.1, C.2, C.3) for their grade level, to practice their mental math skills.
- it is very beneficial for each child to have and use their own earbuds - the cheapest ones can be bought for $1.00 at a loonie store
- Field trip to Jack Singer concert Hall - this Thursday April 10th morning. Please return field trip forms ASAP
- 'Hat Day' - April 16th
- School Logo Design entries *good copies due May 1st* ONLY PUBLISHED COPIES ACCEPTED
- Healthy Hunger - Subway Lunch
-last day to order April 17th
-lunch is on April 25th