- Gym (floor hockey)
- Science (group planning for "waste in our school" oral presentation)
- Math (Grade 3: Introduction to Division, Grade 4: Introduction to Fractions)
- Science (TVO Kids waste video, fact-taking, and sharing)
Ask your child:
- *What is OPTIMISM? Is the glass half empty, or half full?
- Grade 4's: What is a Numerator? What is a Denominator?
- nightly reading, math facts and spelling practice *quiz on Friday this week
- Math homework (activity sheets) - to be submitted tomorrow morning!
- finish Creative Writing Reflection "My Winter Break' (at least 2 pages in length)
- finish word search and drawings of French les vetements
Bottle Drive Fundraiser
On Saturday April 5th, Vista Heights School Council will be holding a bottle drive.
Location: Vista Heights School – Parking Lot
Time: 9:00 am-12:00 pm
-Please volunteer your time to help us raise money for school events and activities.
-If you are unable to volunteer please bring your bottles to the school during this time.
-If you would like to donate your bottles, but are unable to transport them, call Joanna and we will arrange pick-up.
*This is a School Council Activity. Parents must attend with their children; the school staff is not responsible for this activity. An adult must be present to pick-up bottles from homes and/or present to give permission for their child to ride in another parent’s vehicle. Parents with trucks are especially needed!
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Phone: Joanna Quinn 403-291-1955
Email Allison Miller email@example.com