- Creative Writing Reflection "My Spring Break" + sharing in pairs
- Spelling (new lists) *quiz on Friday*
- gym - hand ball
- S.S./L.A: Green Screen editing (learnign how to add transisitons and sound clips)
- S.S. - adding sound and transitions with partner
- S.S.: video viewing of 'First Nations' Communication', stories, myths and 'Writing on Stone Provincial Park'
- French: les vetements (clotbing) for l'hiver (winter) and l'ete (summer)
Ask your child:
- *tell your child about your family background - where were you born, where were your parents born? what cultural traditions do you follow? do you have any hostorical stories to share with your child?
- how to say these clothing words in French: toque, mittens, jacket, boots, shorts, t-shirt
- nightly reading, math facts and spelling practice *quiz on Friday this week
- finish Creative Writing Reflection "My Winter Break' (at least 2 pages in length)
- finish word search and drawings of French les vetements
Bottle Drive Fundraiser
On Saturday April 5th, Vista Heights School Council will be holding a bottle drive.
Location: Vista Heights School – Parking Lot
Time: 9:00 am-12:00 pm
-Please volunteer your time to help us raise money for school events and activities.
-If you are unable to volunteer please bring your bottles to the school during this time.
-If you would like to donate your bottles, but are unable to transport them, call Joanna and we will arrange pick-up.
*This is a School Council Activity. Parents must attend with their children; the school staff is not responsible for this activity. An adult must be present to pick-up bottles from homes and/or present to give permission for their child to ride in another parent’s vehicle. Parents with trucks are especially needed!
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Phone: Joanna Quinn 403-291-1955
Email Allison Miller firstname.lastname@example.org